Versatility speaks for itself. The Intermec CN51 offers thousands of ways to get more done with a choice of Android or Windows, a large, resistive multi-touch display, Flexible Network™ Radio (in North America), superior scanning, processing, battery power and more.
- O/S Versatility – Supports Microsoft® Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 and Android™ 4.1 Operating Systems for flexible application support and migration*
- Display – Large 4" brilliant WVGA multi-touch display allows for more graphical user interface, display-centric applications
- Rugged – Withstands multiple 1.5m (5ft) drops to concrete across the operating temperature range and an IP64 seal rating against rain and dust
- Scanning – Features best-in-class motion tolerance, and support for omnidirectional 1D & 2D barcode scanning
- Flexible Network – Includes UMTS and Flexible Network (UMTS/CDMA) WAN radio options with voice and data support as well as 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, and GPS with GLONASS support
- Battery – Industry-leading performance that lasts a full 8-hour shift and beyond, enhanced by patented smart battery technology
- Processor – Equipped with a power-efficient 1.5GHz dual core multi-engine Texas Instruments OMAP4 processor architecture, with 1GB RAM and 16GB Flash memory