Ease of use, durability and flexibility are critical to mobile workers. Janam’s XM66 delivers it all with Windows Mobile 6 or Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5, advanced barcode scanning, robust WLAN communication and long battery life. It features the latest, most powerful Freescale processor and double data rate (DDR) memory, making it faster than other devices in its class. And Janam’s XM Series devices are the only products in the rugged mobile computing category that weigh less than 10 ounces and have a full 3.5″ display.
The XM66 features Summit’s embedded Wi-Fi® radio with unparalleled range, security, network performance and radio control. It also delivers Hi-Speed USB 2.0, a user accessible microSD card slot, more memory and increased battery capacity.
The XM66 meets IP54 sealing requirements and withstands multiple 4’/1.2m drops to concrete across a wide temperature range.
- Small and light – under 10 ounces
- Full 3.5” color display
- High-performance barcode scanning
- Aruba Networks and Cisco certified
- Double data rate (DDR) memory
- User-accessible microSD card slot
- Sculpted to fit in the hand – truly pocketable
- Withstands multiple 4’/1.2m drops to concrete across a wide temperature range
- Sealed to IP54 standards
- Ten-layer PCB with grounding planes
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and serial output
- Numeric- and PDA-style keypad options
- Full system of accessories