The XT1 Rugged Mini-Tablet delivers all the technological advancements found in consumer devices with the mission-critical key features that enterprises require in a rugged tablet.
As the industry’s lightest and most powerful mini-tablet, the XT1 delivers superior performance without sacrificing usability. In addition to Android™ 4.2 operating system and a brilliant 5.9” WVGA display, it comes equipped with 802.11a/b/g/n WLAN radio with enterprise-grade security and advanced 3G WWAN cellular technology, ensuring reliable data communication both inside and outside the four walls. Integrated 2D scanning technology and a 5.0 megapixel camera allow mobile workers to accurately capture data, while lightning fast processing, motion-sensing accelerometer, high-sensitivity GPS and advanced power management provide on-the-go productivity.
The XT1 is certified for use in hazardous environments, is sealed to IP54 standards and can withstand multiple 3’/1m drops to concrete. Designed to excel in the most rigorous work settings, the XT1 supports demanding enterprise applications in field sales, field service, healthcare, hospitality and retail environments. It’s technology at work.
- Android™ operating system
- Brilliant 5.9 inch WVGA TFT capacitive touch screen
- High performance 1D and 2D barcode scanning
- Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU @1.5GHz
- Multiple 3’/1m drops to concrete
- Sealed to IP54 standards
- Embedded RFID/NFC reading capability
- 16GB of built-in memory with expansion capability
- 802.11a/b/g/n dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE)
- High sensitivity GPS and Assisted GPS
- Optional 3G WWAN technology (UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA/GSM)
- UL-certified for hazardous locations