Whether You’re Looking For Compliance Label Printing Systems Or Complex Conveyor or Pick-to-Pallet Solutions, We’ve Got Your RFID Needs Covered.
Spend Less Time Managing Inventory Hassles And More Time Doing What You Do Best!
Let’s face it, if you’re like the other inventory and asset tracking managers, you need all of the powerful tools you can get to…
- Collect more data, collect data faster, and collect more accurate data than you are now
- Gain visibility and business insight above and beyond barcoding by utilizing RFID technology
- Avoid human errors associated with barcode based solutions
- Eliminate chargebacks from retailers associated with inventory errors
- Increase your business productivity without having operators do more work
And it doesn’t matter if you’re…
- Starting from scratch, and not sure what you need
- Unsure if RFID can help you versus current barcode scanning solutions
- Have from 50 employees up to 50,000, or more
- Looking for RFID printers, scanners, labels, software and/or accessories
- Interested in knowing the location of business critical assets in real time
- A manufacturer, warehouse distribution center, retailer, healthcare provider
In other words, we’ve got your RFID needs covered.
You see, for over 16 years Scan Texas has provided US businesses and organizations with state-of-the-art RFID mobile computing equipment, software, repairs and systems that have allowed them to work more efficiently and effectively and keep pace with their ever-growing competitors. Our world-class team of engineers and technicians, as well as our equipment partners, mean that we’re the only RFID, barcoding, mobile computing and wireless systems company our clients will ever need! In other words, we do it all.
Contact us by phone at 469-416-3345 or email using the form below. We will contact you within 24 hours. Guaranteed.
Our Products and Solutions
RFID/Barcode Label Printers – RFID label printers are available for a wide range of applications, from RFID compliance labeling to complete automated inventory control solutions. RFID label printers also print barcodes to easily mix data collection technologies. Many different RFID label types are available for labeling boxes as well as metal items. Read more
RFID and Barcode Labeling
RFID/Barcode Labels –. ScanTexas provides a complete product line of barcode and RFID labeling solutions to fit the item being labeled. This ranges from paper shipping labels to permanent labels for product identification. New innovative label solutions include permanent asset RFID labels to foam backed RFID labels for use on metal items. Read more
ScanTexas RFID Technology Analysis
Business Process Consulting – ScanTexas offers a free onsite technology analysis to help our customers determine whether barcode or RFID technologies is appropriate to help solve current business problems. The wide range of RFID and Barcode technologies and solutions allows us to apply the right technology to fix business problems or gain the additional automation benefits that RFID provides. ScanTexas also provides off the shelf and custom software solutions that help integrate RFID data into existing business systems. Read more
RFID Mobile Computers
Rugged Mobile Computers with RFID and Barcode Scanning –. ScanTexas provides a complete product line of RFID mobile computing solutions, including revolutionary new all touch models. RFID sleds provides an addon RFID reading ability to many current consumer phone devices. Read more