That’s right, our manufacturing partner, Zebra Technologies has replaced those hard-to-read green screens and cumbersome keyboards with easy-on-the-eyes modern screens that provide key options that are only relevant to the current screen. This alone reduces input errors by up to 60%.
If you’re like other inventory and asset tracking managers, you need better solutions for…
- Outdated Telnet mobile computers in need of constant repair, but are no longer supported by manufacturers
- Slow, key-based green screen computers that waste time and cause errors
- Frustrating, obsolete wireless networks that provide spotty coverage and are security risks
- Lengthy, and costly IT development cycles that delay near-term gains
And it doesn’t matter if you’re…
- Starting from scratch, and not sure what you need
- Replacing an outdated, non-mobility friendly system
- Have 50 to 50,00+ employees
- Looking for printers, scanners, labels, software and/or accessories
- In need of customized inventory control software solutions or business process consulting
- A manufacturer, warehouse distribution center, retailer, healthcare provider
In other words, we’ve got your barcode needs covered.
You see, for over 16 years Scan Texas has provided US businesses and organizations with state-of-the-art mobile computing equipment, software, repairs and systems that have allowed them to work more efficiently and effectively and keep pace with their ever-growing competitors. Our world-class team of engineers and technicians, as well as our equipment partners, mean that we’re the only RFID, barcoding, mobile computing and wireless systems company our clients will ever need! In other words, we do it all.
So, please contact us by phone at 469.416.3345 or email us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions about our new All-Touch mobile computers. We answer all inquiries within 24 hours or less. Guaranteed.
Barcode Printers – Barcode printers are available for a wide range of applications, from on-demand label printing to batch-report printing. Printing technologies used include direct thermal, thermal transfer, laser, and dot matrix for label generation and report printing. Zebra, Intermec, and Datamax manufacture our barcode printers. Read more
Barcode Labels – ScanTexas provides a complete product line of barcode and RFID labeling solutions to fit the item being labeled. This ranges from paper shipping labels to permanent labels for product identification. Read more
Zebra TC8000 Mobile Computer With Barcode Scanning
Rugged Mobile Computers with Barcode Scanning – ScanTexas provides a complete product line of mobile computing solutions, including revolutionary new all-touch models. Many different and unique form factors are available depending upon your requirements. Read more