If Your Company Depends on Mobile Computers You Already Know How Challenging It Is To Make Sure They Run Properly All Day, Every Day… and In Any Environment
And Truth Be Told, It’s Often Downright Nerve-Wracking.
If so, you’re not alone and we can help.
Let’s face it if you rely on mobile devices to complete critical day-to-day tasks you need an affordable and reliable system that – at a minimum – provides you with critical answers to questions about your company’s key inventory and assets such as:
- Where are they located?
- Who has them?
- Do they have the right software?
- How well are they performing and or are disruptions likely to occur?
- How can we lower repair cost?
- How can we tell when our devices are at, or near, the end of their lifecycle?
- How can we transform our computer data into actionable intelligence?
If these questions are difficult or impossible to answer it means that your company is wasting considerable time and money and you risk being left behind by quicker, more productive and more efficient competitors.
That’s why Scan Texas – in partnership with Zebra Technologies – is proud to offer mobile device management (MDM) services that ensure that your devices are running optimally, with the right sw, data and security.
Even better, for a small incremental fee, you can take advantage of Zebra’s OVS/AVS services, which provide you with seven year’s worth of data for your devices’ complete lifecycles!
And, as always, it’s your choice. You decide what service(s) best fit your company’s needs, budget, and timelines, whether that’s our…
- Repair-only MDM services
- Repair visibility services, which allows you to view Zebra’s service system
- Standard MDM services
- MDM withOVS/AVS
Here are just some of the many reasons why it makes sense to use Scan Texas’ MDM services:
- SOTI MobiControl makes it simple to register, construct, deliver, track & lock/wipe all of your mobile devices remotely. That’s right, you can do all of this using a single user-friendly interface. Even better, it allows you to plan in advance for critical device replacements, updates & upgrades.
- Your devices will be safer. In order to prevent unauthorized access to devices and networks, the SOTI MobiControl software supports biometrics & two-factor authentication. What’s more, it uses best-in-class software that encrypts data to ensure privacy and security regardless of location.
- Remote control & monitoring. Think of the time and money your company will save on training new hires or re-training existing employees.
So, not only is Scan Texas a Zebra Technology premier hardware & software partner, but you can also rely on us to make sure your devices work quickly & efficiently… all day, every day.
But don’t take our word for it. Give us a call at 469.416.3345 and see for yourself! It will be one of the best decisions you ever made.
You have our word.