Simply Better Cloud Managed Wi-Fi
Growing Wi-Fi demands outstripping your IT resources? No problem. Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi radically simplifies WLAN setup and management. Provision, monitor and troubleshoot your entire Wi-Fi network through a single web dashboard or mobile app.
The Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi service works with a wide variety of Ruckus access points (APs). You get easy management. Your users get a consistently great Wi-Fi experience – fast, reliable and secure.
SIMPLE, INTUITIVE CLOUD MANAGED WIFI +
- Use fewer APs to cover a given area and number of users or use the same number of APs to serve more users and more traffic, extending network longevity.
- Provide a great Wi-Fi experience, no matter how challenging your user, interference or physical environment.
- Better ensure that each and every user is connected with sufficient bandwidth to support their applications.
INTENT-DRIVEN USER INTERFACE
- Enable employees of all skill and experience levels to manage the WLAN.
- Get WLAN management tasks done faster.
- Add new sites faster by pre-configuring them.
- Critical event auto-notification maximizes network uptime and minimize status-checking.
- Venue-driven design speeds and simplifies network configuration.
ANALYTICS & REPORTING
- Up to six-month network data retention enables more accurate growth planning.
- From application visibility to detailed RF related reports at highly granular 15-minute intervals, IT staff are able to monitor and optimize network characteristics much more holistically.
- Manage and monitor the network from any Android or iOS device.
- Shorten deployment duration by scanning APs—automatically adding them to the network.
- Instantly set up guest access while away from your desk.
- Dynamically insert your own advertisements (photos or text) onto your guest Wi-Fi portal at any time.
- Promote your brand by customizing your captive portals.Connect your guests quickly and easily with social login and email/SMS guest passesApply different network privileges to guest users on the network.Set up dedicated and separate workflows for sponsored guest and self-help guest Wi-Fi configurations.