Scan Texas Proudly Introduces the TC8000 – Zebra’s Revolutionary New All-Touch Mobile Computer
Finally, a 21st Century Handheld That Truly Does It All
If your warehouse, distribution, manufacturing, or reselling company depends on rugged mobile devices to enhance productivity, decrease errors, and improve customer satisfaction you know how important it is to get the right tool for the right job.
And let’s face it, if you’re still using yesterday’s cumbersome and error-prone legacy Terminal Emulation (TE) green screens, you already know that they should be replaced and/or upgraded.
But you may not be aware that in early 2020 all current Windows™ mobile operating systems will no longer be supported by Microsoft. That’s right…change is coming, whether you’re ready or not!
And let’s face it, if you wait until the last minute to change out your old equipment you’ll pay more and “wait in long lines”. Even worse, if your unsupported legacy terminals go down, you’ll experience costly operations slowdowns while you transition.
Simply put, there’s no good reason to wait any longer – especially since the TC8000 starts at just $1800 per unit and the manufacturer is offering special pricing. So please call us at 469.416.3345 to discuss your pricing options and accessories.
Even better, we can help you – and our
Here are just some of the many reasons for modernizing and/or replacing your old Telnet mobile computers with Zebra’s TC8000:
- A Revolutionary operator interface with no host changes. The TC8000 is equipped with an integrated tool that allows us to transform your legacy TE “green screens” into beautifully designed, graphics-based all-touch TE screens in hours, not days or weeks.
- 14% productivity increase. The TC8000’s intuitive, all-touchscreen means data input is faster and errors are less likely, which substantially increases employee productivity.
- Muscle strain and fatigue reduction. The TC8000’s new “tilt and motion” scan angle reduces wrist motion by 55% and muscle effort by 15%, making it far more comfortable for employees to use for longer periods of time.
- Up-to-the-minute features. You scan faster; scan longer; scan more accurately, and scan more safely because the TC8000 comes with enterprise-class security and device management and data capture capabilities.
- Rugged durability even in the most challenging warehouse conditions. The TC8000 may be lighter and more streamlined, but its extreme impact ratings mean it will operate reliably after 2,000 consecutive “tumbles” and multiple 8-ft. drops onto concrete.
Simply put, the TC8000 is the only mobile computer that literally does it all.
But don’t take our word for it. Give us a call at 469.416.3345 and see for yourself! It will be one of the best decisions you
ever made. You have our word.
The groundbreaking TC8000 warehouse mobile computer was designed from the ground up to increase worker productivity by 14 percent. How? We’ve minimized the ‘tilt and verify’ motion required to interact with the device and it’s 33 percent lighter to minimize fatigue. And then we did something completely unprecedented by a device manufacturer — we integrated a tool that allows you to transform your legacy Terminal Emulation (TE) “green screens” into elegant, graphics-based All-touch TE screens that are not only highly intuitive, but also dramatically reduce the number of interactions required to complete a task — no coding and no modifications to your host application are required.