Customized Technology Designed to Address Your Industry’s Greatest Challenges
Today more than ever, companies in almost every industry are looking for barcoding hardware and software to help them improve operational efficiencies, comply with governmental regulations, keep track of their valuable assets, and more. Their specific challenges, needs and requirements, however, are unique to their industry.
In fact, the vast majority of our new clients know exactly “what” needs to be done, but they’re less certain about “how” to make that happen.
But that’s where we come in.
You see, for over 16 years Scan Texas has provided US businesses in numerous industries up-to-the-minute barcoding hardware, software, accessories and services that have helped them work more efficiently and effectively and keep pace with their competitors. Our world-class team of engineers and technicians, as well as our equipment partners, mean that we’re the only barcoding company our clients will ever need!
Simply put, when it comes to barcoding, we do it all.
Here are just some of the industry solutions we offer:
If your company is in the manufacturing sector, you’re looking for solutions that help identify products, print labels, scan inventory, and pick/put away and ship products. Your business may also benefit from
handheld mobile computers and wireless infrastructure.
To that end we offer a full array of products, software and services such as:
- Barcode labels, printers (e.g. ZT610, ZT510) and software
- Handheld and fixed barcode scanners (e.g. DS2208, DS8108, DE3608, DS3678)
- Wearable computers such as Zebra’s WE6000, WT6000, TC8000 and TC70
- Scan-Texas designed Ruckus wireless infrastructure (provides high speed and reliability and guaranteed coverage)
- Mobile device management (Zebra OVS/AVS)
Scan Texas is proud to offer total solutions that address warehouse operations managers’ biggest challenges, related to picking/putting away, inventorying, shipping products, computing and more. These include – but are not limited to – hardware and software such as:
- Zebra’s VC80 forklift computer
- Zebra’s ZQ520 mobile printer for footstep reduction
- ET Tablet for forklift operations
- Wearable WT6000 for picking
- Shipping label printers (e.g. Zebra ZT410)
- Ruckus wireless infrastructure (designed by Scan Texas)
- Inventory control software (e.g. Data Collection Center, Trinity and FlowTrac)
ScanTexas in partnership with respected industry leaders such as Motorola and Zebra Technologies – offers powerful and certified hard products designed to address healthcare providers most pressing challenges such as:
- Admissions efficiencies – Zebra’s patient wristbands (they remain scannable for longer periods of time) and admissions kiosks that speed up the process
- Specimen collection – We provide label creators and printers that save time and reduce technician errors
- Bedside medication verifiers that add layer of “real-time” protection
- Lab sample tracking, which speeds up patient-specimen processes and improves accuracy
- Wireless infrastructure/security -provides high speed, extremely secure wireless networks
- Network and mobile device management services that support popular wireless computers, tablets and smartphones
- Identification and access control – Create high-quality photo IDs for staff and visitor
- Asset and materials management – Barcoding and RFID are essential for tracking of supplies and valuable equipment.
- Clinical communications – Enable secure and seamless connectivity and HIPPA-compliant texting and nurse call integration. We can also replace overhead paging with personal communication devices.
- Hospital way-finding – We offer customized kiosks that display and print high quality location maps and physician directories
- Emergency room (EMR) software and professional services including professional consulting, cloud-based technology and clinical/operational workflows
Even better, Zebra manufactures a complete line of barcode scanning and printing products for healthcare that are entirely cleanable and unable to be infected.
Warehouse Mobile Computing Technology Refresh
Aging equipment can result in declining productivity, down-time and increasing repair costs, because as current equipment ages, companies often experience more down time due to equipment failures and high repair costs. Even worse, old wireless security issues require usually need unsupported equipment.
These are just some of the reasons that upgrading older batch data collection systems to wireless and replacing old wireless systems’ technology is critically important. That’s why Scan Texas offers hardware, software, and systems designed to:
- Improve productivity
- Reduce labor costs
- Enhance data security
- Boost profits
- Decrease costly shipping errors
- Improve customer satisfaction
In truth, wireless systems have become mission-critical for warehouse applications such as shipping, receiving, put away/picking, and inventory control. By partnering with leading wireless technology manufacturers like Zebra Technologies and Motorola, ScanTexas can streamline your warehouse operations and bring older wireless networks up to current standards.
Moreover, shipping processes require that individual product boxes all need separate labels – something that companies have struggled with for years. In other words, no label-no revenue. But Zebra Technologies’ new line of printers are more reliable and faster than ever, which greatly improves shipping dock productivity. Even better, improved mobile printing technologies reduce the number of footsteps required in put-away and other shipping processes. Zebra also provides emulations for both Intermec and Datamax printer control languages.
And you can take advantage of our trade-in programs to maximize your investment in old technology as you migrate to the newer technology!
So, please contact us by phone (469.416.3345) or by email us using the contact form on this page, and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and/or provide you with more information about how a technology refresh can help your company achieve a more productive mobile warehouse experience.
Additionally, our industry experts are ready to demonstrate the latest Motorola mobile computers live on your network using your existing telnet connection.