Adding barcode, RFID, and software automation solutions to existing warehouse systems can result in huge productivity gains, less errors, and better inventory accuracy.
Aging equipment can result in declining productivity, down-time and increasing repair costs. Updating older data collection systems, and upgrading older wireless systems to current technology can help your warehouse operation improve productivity. Contact your ScanTexas sales rep for more infomation.
Wireless capabilities have become mission-critical in such warehouse applications such as shipping, receiving, put away, picking, and inventory. By partnering with leading technology manufacturers, ScanTexas can streamline your warehouse operations and bring older wireless networks up to current standards.
Wireless network planning tools allows ScanTexas to create design plans, simulate network traffic and perform site surveys for 802.11 n/ac wireless networks.
- Place access points and sensors and predict how RF will perform in your unique deployment environment
- Rapidly load AutoCAD, PDF, JPEG, and any common building or site map file format and create a reusable, extensible RF-intelligent model.
- Review QoS critical information such as RSSI (Received Signal Strength Intensity), SIR (Signal to Interference Ratio), SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio), and data rates.
- Define application throughput requirements and LANPlanner will make recommendations for the placement and settings of access points or sensors.
Contact ScanTexas to find out how a technology refresh could provide your business a more productive mobile warehouse experience. Our industry experts can easily demonstrate the latest Motorola mobile computers live on your network using your existing telnet connection.
For a limited time, trade-in programs are available to make migrating to the newest technologies more affordable. Click on Go Zebra11 logo for more details.
Why upgrade to the newest technologies? The following feature set provides the increased productivity benefits you need to reduce unit labor cost and be more profitable:
- Faster radio technology increases data transmission rates
- Improved scanning technology reduces scanning times
- Faster computing technology speeds up transactions
- Color displays allow operators to see data more quickly
- Greater equipment uptime with service plans
- More rugged, more reliable designs deliver greater uptime
- Wearable computers free operator’s hands for product handling
- New generation of management software provides remote monitoring and control as well as rapid deployment
- New wireless infrastructure solutions provide the new wireless security levels you need to protect your company
- Custom and stock labels in a variety of sizes provide crisp, easy-to-scan barcodes.
Most shipping processes require a label on each box for the product to be shipped. No label, no revenue. New Zebra printers are more reliable and faster then ever, increasing productivity high on the shipping dock. Improved mobile printing technologies reduce the number of footsteps required in such processes as putaway and shipping. Zebra also provides emulations for both Intermec and Datamax printer control languages.
Contact ScanTexas to start defining your software automation needs. ScanTexas will help you develop a functional specification so ScanTexas can provide the right software solution, and protect your investment by ensuring all needed functionality is provided.