Looking For A Wireless LAN Design & Installation That Gets The Job Done Right?
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
You see, for decades Scan Texas’s has lead the industry in designing and installing wireless systems for businesses of all sizes. Using state-of-the-art design tools that predict and validate our clients’ wireless coverage, our team of professionals has successfully installed over 20,000 access points and amassed over 100 years of collective experience.
As such, we understand how challenging it is – even for experienced network designers – to choose from the multiple wireless applications available and make sure they operate properly in various environments.
And while each of our clients’ needs are as unique as their businesses, they are companies that are all looking for systems that are:
- Reliable, Durable and High Performing: Let’s face it, many companies rely on their wireless equipment and infrastructures all day, every day. That’s why Scan Texas provides state-of-the-art Ruckus Wireless and Extreme Networks and partners with the world’s best equipment manufacturers such as Zebra, Aerohive, and Ruckus.
- Customized. Because we use the professional wireless design software, Tamograph, we’re able to provide our clients with comprehensive predictive analyses of our recommended solution. What’s more, after installation our clients also receive validated heat maps that indicate that their wireless coverage is working properly.
- Affordable: Today, more than ever, businesses must invest in dependable wifi networks if they want to keep pace with their competitors. But they also want customized solutions that perform as needed and stay within their budgets.
- Flexibility and Control: Our team of wireless LAN pros will make sure your system is designed to your specifications and complies with – or exceeds – all industry and government regulations; is installed by technicians who have passed our stringent testing requirements and that it runs optimally at all times. Even better, we’ll run your cables or work with your contractors. The choice is yours.
In other words, we’ve got your wireless LAN design and installation needs covered regardless of whether you’re…
- Starting from scratch, and not sure exactly what you need
- Replacing outdated wireless LAN system or equipment
- Have 25 or 50,000 employees
- Looking for a complete new system
- and more…
In fact, we’re the only Wireless LAN company your business will ever need.
So, don’t be shy! You may contact us by phone at 469.416.3345 or email us and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and/or provide you with more information. We answer all inquiries within 24 hours or less. Guaranteed.