If your company is in the manufacturing sector, you’re looking for solutions that help identify products, print labels, scan inventory, and pick/put away and ship products.Your business may also benefit from handheld mobile computers and wireless infrastructure.
To that end, we offer a full array of products, software, and services such as:
- All Touch Mobile Computers (eg. Tilted display TC8000, TC70, TC51)
- Barcode labels, printers (e.g. ZT610, ZT510) and software
- Handheld and fixed barcode scanners (e.g. DS2208, DS8108, DE3608, DS3678)
- Wearable computers such as Zebra’s WT6000 wearable solution
- Scan-Texas designed Ruckus wireless infrastructure (provides high speed and reliability and guaranteed coverage)
- Mobile device management (Zebra OVS/AVS)
- Powered carts from Newcastle Systems improve flexible manufacturing processes with workstation mobility
Solutions To Automate Management Of Critical Assets, Such As Mobile Computers And Tablets
The intelligent, self-service, cloud-based lockers automate management of critical assets, which could include handheld scanners, tablets, smartphones, and radio headsets. The Apex Trajectior Cloud, which is the brains behind each locker, records who took what, when and where.
Powered carts from Newcastle Systems improves receiving by bringing label printing to the pallet at the dock – improves dock to stock times
So, please contact us by phone (469.416.3345) or by emailing us using the contact form on this page, and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and/or provide you with more information about how a technology refresh can help your company achieve a more productive mobile warehouse experience.
Additionally, our industry experts are ready to demonstrate the latest Motorola mobile computers live on your network using your existing telnet connection.