Scan Texas is proud to offer total solutions that address warehouse operations managers’ biggest challenges, related to picking/putting away, inventorying, shipping products, computing and more. These include – but are not limited to – hardware and software such as:
- Zebra’s VC80 forklift computer or ET50 tablet for forklift operations
- Zebra’s ZQ520 mobile printer for footstep reduction
- Wearable WT6000 for picking
- Shipping label printers (e.g. Zebra ZT410)
- Ruckus wireless infrastructure (designed by Scan Texas)
- Inventory control software (e.g. Data Collection Center, Trinity, and FlowTrac)
- Powered carts from Newcastle Systems improves receiving by bringing label printing to the pallet at the dock – improves dock to stock times
- Computers, tablets, and smartphones
- Identification and access control – Create high-quality photo IDs for staff and visitors
Warehouse Mobile Computing Technology Refresh
Aging equipment can result in declining productivity, downtime, and increasing repair costs because as current equipment ages, companies often experience more downtime due to equipment failures and high repair costs. Even worse, old wireless security issues require usually need unsupported equipment.
These are just some of the reasons that upgrading older batch data collection systems to wireless and replacing old wireless systems’ technology is critically important. That’s why Scan Texas offers hardware, software, and systems designed to:
- Improve productivity 10% or more with new tilted screen TC8000
- Reduce labor costs with more readable data entry screens
- Enhance data security
- Boost profits
- Decrease costly shipping errors
- Improve customer satisfaction
In truth, wireless systems have become mission-critical for warehouse applications such as shipping, receiving, put away/picking, and inventory control. By partnering with leading wireless technology manufacturers like Zebra Technologies, ScanTexas can streamline your warehouse operations and bring older wireless networks up to current standards.
Moreover, shipping processes require that individual product boxes all need separate labels – something that companies have struggled with for years. In other words, no label-no revenue. But Zebra Technologies’ new line of printers are more reliable and faster than ever, which greatly improves shipping dock productivity. Even better, improved mobile printing technologies reduce the number of footsteps required in put-away and other shipping processes. Zebra also provides emulations for both Intermec and Datamax printer control languages.
Solutions To Automate Management Of Critical Assets, Such As Mobile Computers And Tablets
The intelligent, self-service, cloud-based lockers automate management of critical assets, which could include handheld scanners, tablets, smartphones, and radio headsets. The Apex Trajectior Cloud, which is the brains behind each locker, records who took what, when and where.
Powered carts from Newcastle Systems improves receiving by bringing label printing to the pallet at the dock – improves dock to stock times
And you can take advantage of our trade-in programs to maximize your investment in old technology as you migrate to the newer technology!
So, please contact us by phone (469.416.3345) or by emailing us using the contact form on this page, and we’ll be happy to answer your questions and/or provide you with more information about how a technology refresh can help your company achieve a more productive mobile warehouse experience.
Additionally, our industry experts are ready to demonstrate the latest Motorola mobile computers live on your network using your existing telnet connection.